Home Media News Launch of Bahri Bolloré Logistics joint venture

Launch of Bahri Bolloré Logistics joint venture

Riyad, Saudi Arabia. 27 September 2017

The joint venture will provide end-to-end logistics services and supply chain management solutions to local and international companies operating in the region.

[Translate to English:] Bahri Bolloré Logistics

Bahri, a global leader in transportation and logistics and Bolloré Transport & Logistics, a global player in international freight forwarding and logistics celebrated yesterday the official inauguration of Bahri Bolloré Logistics, the companies’ joint venture. Bahri owns a 60% stake in the joint venture, while Bolloré owns the remaining 40%.

Logistics services and supply chain in Saudi Arabia

Headquartered in Riyadh, KSA, Bahri Bolloré Logistics will provide logistics services and supply chain management solutions to local and international firms operating in Saudi Arabia.

To mark the occasion, Bahri Bolloré Logistics hosted a special ceremony at The Ritz-Carlton, Riyad, in the presence of Abdulrahman M. Al-Mofadhi, chairman of Bahri; members of the board of directors, in addition to Cyrille Bolloré, chairman of Bolloré Transport & Logistics; Éric Giraud-Telme, deputy head of mission at the French Embassy in Saudi Arabia; and other senior representatives from both the companies, the diplomatic and military corps, among others.

Mr. Abdulrahman Mohammed AL-MOFADHI

Chairman of Bahri

The success of this joint venture signals the importance of ‎collaboration in creating a wider positive impact on the sector. ‎It is only through meaningful partnerships and a shared vision that ‎the transportation and logistics sector can break new ground and ‎explore new horizons of growth.

Established in 1978, Bahri is one of the world’s foremost transportation and logistics companies, playing a leading role in the transformation and growth of the global transportation industry through innovation and delivering value-added onshore and offshore services. Bahri has around 2,400 dedicated employees across its global network of offices in Saudi Arabia, UAE, USA and India.  

Mr. Cyrille BOLLORÉ

CEO of Bolloré Transport & Logistics

We are particularly honored to conclude this strategic partnership with Bahri, one of the most recognized logistic players in Saudi Arabia. This development at the heart of a high growth potential region is an important milestone of our global network integration.
Bahri Bolloré Logistics

Mr. Abdulrahman Mohammed AL-MOFADHI & Mr. Cyrille BOLLORÉ

Bolloré Logistics is a global leader in international transport & logistics. Constantly adapting to its customers' changing needs, the company has enriched its expertise to become a tier-one supply chain partner and one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world with an integrated network of 602 offices in 105 countries.

Mr. Thierry Ehrenbogen

CEO de Bolloré Logistics

This alliance is following the development dynamic of Bollore Logistics in the Middle-East region and at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. Our joint-venture with Bahri enable us to promote our expertise of our key sectors, especially in Aerospace, Defense, Oil & Gas along with Fashion and Healthcare